The process of unlocking the bootloader of a Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 (Snapdragon) allows users to root the device, or flash a custom ROM or flash MODs. The process of unlocking the bootloader of a Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 (Snapdragon) is similar to the process of unlocking the bootloader of any other Android device. Users are prohibited from modifying the software of their devices by locked bootloaders.
For all those users, you don’t need to wait longer as here we have an Android 9.0 Pie based AOSP 9.0 custom ROM which gives the similar experience. All credits goes to XDA developer abhishek987 for his efforts on creating this AOSP 9.0 stable ROM for the Redmi Note 4. As it is an AOSP ROM, it doesn’t comes bundled with Google applications. So, users need to flash GApps soon after flashing the ROM via TWRP Recovery. After successful flashing, you have done flashing custom recovery on Redmi Note 4. Installing the USB Drivers for your Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 Pro is an important step before you can begin flashing your device.
INTERNAL_LINK Quick Access Required Content Check Vodafone firmware version Download Vodafone firmware Stock ROM (Flash File) Watch Video Tutorial on Youtube How to download and … Google Pixel devices feature a Call Screen feature in the Phone app. It lets you screen incoming calls from unknown numbers.
- Xiaomi Redmi note 4 mtk China history Fastboot ROM MIUI 8.4.26, Weekly android 6.0 firmware of nikel.
- Xiaomi Redmi note 4 mtk China history Fastboot ROM MIUI 8.8.9, Weekly android 6.0 firmware of nikel.
- This is perfect solution for quickly update your Xiaomi phone.
- Xiaomi Redmi note 4 mtk China history Recovery ROM MIUI 8.9.20, Weekly android 6.0 firmware of nikel.
- Xiaomi Redmi note 4 mtk China history Fastboot ROM MIUI 8.12.6, Weekly android 6.0 firmware of nikel.
To install a custom ROM, you will need to download the ROM onto your website device, wipe your existing system data and then flash the new ROM using TWRP recovery. Download and extract twrp file in the folder where adb and fastboot tool installed. Rename downloaded file to twrp or something to ‘recovery.img‘ 3. Flash with fastboot using this code, Make Sure all Drivers are Installed fastboot flash recovery recovery.img 4.